terça-feira, 17 de março de 2009

Acho que sim

Querida Emma,

My foot's asleep and so is my brain. If I'm in pain then I don't feel it, my face should reveal it. I am grinning as they're cutting me in half, and all I can do is laugh.

I am frantically flailing, woozy inhaling these fumes that don't put me to sleep. Taking drugs that wont cure me, so I'll just stay pure, please relinquish those secrets you keep.


I am cold unfeeling and odd and you should thank God that we are on separate sides of the state.


Hope you're okay. At least I gave you something to hate,

Brooke

3 comentários:

Dida disse...

I love her! (in a non-lesbian way)

if you were,
Emma.

Tree Beyond The Heart disse...

You two are looking like two lesbians to me; after a few quarters of the time you keep writting to each other, or whatever you mean!

Francisco Maia disse...

I love her! (in a "sort of lesbian way") =)

acho que vou ter de me casar com a Srta Julia